SocialProofo v1.7.7 - php在线社交信息推送系统.
Stripe Recurring / One Time Payments – Latest Stripe v3 implementation ( SCA Ready )
PayPal Recurring / One Time Payments
Facebook Login – Facebook Login / Registration system configurable via the Admin Panel.
Account Settings – Users can fully manange their account settings and current package.
Account Extra Details – Users can see the extra details available related to their account, such as Payments List History.
Renew / Change Package – Users can any time renew, upgrade or cancel their current package.
14 Included Site Notification Types
Get an extra 10 notifications with the Pro Notifications Pack
Unlimited Campaigns – Users create Campaigns for any of their website domains ( can be limited via the admin panel ).
Unlimited Notifications / Widgets – Users create Notifications / Widgets for their sites ( can be limited via the admin panel ).
Custom Campaign Branding – Users are able to set their own branding of the notifications that they create.
Highly Customizable Notfications – Users can set their own settings of the notifications they create and control everything through the settings.
Notifications Statistics – Users will have a dedicated page for statistics for each of their notifications to see how they are doing.
Notifications Conversions – Users can see and track the conversions generated by specific notifications.
Invoicing System – Users can see all the payments they made and get invoices.
and many many more..
Fully Translatable via 1 File – Everything that you see on the frontend is translatable via a 1 JSON File.
Custom & Unlimited User Packages – Create / View / Update / Delete custom user packages and their available features.
Custom pages and pages categories system – Easily create and manage your static pages from the admin panel
Dashboard – Check out what is happening on your platform with great statistics at a glance.
Users Management – Create / View / Update / Delete all the users on the website.
Full SMTP Configuration
Statistics – See how your website is growing by checking out the Great looking charts and tables with different types of statistics based on your website.
Payments List – View and check out all the payments that happened on your website.
Set Default Language – Directly from the admin panel.
Payment Settings – For your Paypal and Stripe implementation.
Captcha / Google Recaptcha – Comes with a simple default captcha and has the option to implement Google Recaptcha.
Custom Administrative Emails – Configure emails content for Account Activation / Account Lost Password emails.
Admin Email Notifications – When your platform gets a new user or registers a new payment you will be notified.
Disable Index Landing Page – And replace it with your own.
Disable Registration – To completely lock down the website if needed.
Custom Header JS / CSS – To easily implement Header jаvascript codes like Google Analytics, Fb pixel..etc and to easily add small CSS styling changes.
Discount & Redeemable codes system – To easily run promotions and give your users discounts or redeemable codes.
PHPPHP 7 (or higher)
ExtensionscURL, OpenSSL, mbstring, MySQLi
MySQLMySQL 5 (or higher)
Update 1.7.7 – 20 June, 2020
- Fully reworked how the Pixel JS code is generated from a user-unique based pixel to a "per-campaign" generated one in order to properly take advantage of the caching capabilities of the pixel and avoid potential problems that the old system might have caused. Also, the system is more clear to use now and more straight to the point.
- Improved the visual presentation on the Admin Page Create & Update and Admin Page Category Create & Update.
- Improved performance on the Dashboard page.
- Improved the Notification Creation experience.
- Fixed Countdown collector notification not properly showing some custom colors.
- Fixed Engagement Links notification bug.
- Fixed Coupon notification responsiveness in small mobile phones.
- Fixed Admin Page Update problem not deleting the cache after the update.
- Fixed Reset Password function not resetting the 2FA token as well. Now it will completely remove the set 2FA Token when resetting the password.
- Fixed UTF-8 characters issue when sending emails via the default server email
- Fixed cookie warning that would show up in the console of the websites that the pixel code would be added to